All pianists willing to participate in the Madrid International Piano Competition will have to fill up the online form found on this web page. After siging this form, they will be personally contacted by email and requested the following information:
• Picture of ID (with photo) to confirm candidate’s identity.
• One recent artistic photograph of the applicant’s, free of copyright, upload formats .jpeg or .png (min 300dpi resolution)
• One recommendation letter in English or Spanish from your actual/past Professor or a well-known musician from the musical world
• Receipt of bank transfer of the participation fee.
• A short-typed biography in English which doesn't exceed one A4 size page.
• Category A: 60,00EUR*
• Category B: 90,00EUR*
*Transfer fees should be covered by the applicant
When submiting your application through this form, you shall make the payment of the participation fee to the following Bank Adress, so that you can attach the transfer's receipt to your application:
ES92 0049 1838 1923 1039 4481
SWIFT CODE: BSCHESMMXXX
Bank Name: Banco Santander Central Hispano
Address: Paseo de las delicias, 112 - Madrid 28005 SPAIN
Accountant name: Bilbao Trading Partnership S.L.
The bank transfer's concept should match the participant's name and surname.
You can also process the payment of the application fee through PayPal*, following the link below:
*PayPal applies extra fees.
• No application will be considered without sending all documents required above and paying the participation fee which must be paid before the deadline online.
•The participation fee is non-refundable.
• If your application fee has been paid through a wire transfer, you will have to send the receipt to immediately after submitting the application form below.
• If you pay your application fee through PayPal, please ensure that the name under which you do the transfer is the same as the name you use for registering for the competition.